Performing & Creative Arts for Young People
Welcome to Caboodle Arts Company & Caboodle Theatre in Education. We offer performing & creative arts courses for schools and young people across London and South East England. We assist schools in incorporating Creativity across the Curriculum and we strive to help young people acquire the Life Skills they need to find work.
We are building a new website!
Click on the link to the right for the Primary Schools Section on www.youth-performingarts.com, which is just about finished, but bear with us while we complete it.
In the meantime, you can still access all the information on this one.
Our workshops in Drama, Creative & Script Writing,Performing Arts, Art, Dance, Debate & Public Speaking, Mask, Movement & Physical Theatre, Singing & Music and Stage Combat, challenge imagination and stretch creativity.
Our special programme for the young not in education, training or work addresses issues of Communication, Self Confidence and Customer Service and we are very happy to offer much of this work to schools also.
We address issues such as Bullying, Refugees and Prejudice and we celebrate Diversity, Black History, World Book Week, National Poetry Day and Big Arts. Our work, both in performances and workshops, supports in-school learning within Citizenship, Literacy, Music, Dance (PE), History Art, Science and Geography.
We support communication and learning through team working; strengthen existing skills and develope new ones. Confidence will grow, and with it the ability to focus and thrive.
We can support the National Curriculum, and provide PPA provision, Holiday Workshops, or a stimulating and creative way to reward your pupils. And we can offer INSET Training.
Telephone: 020 8659 6327
Address: 95 Avenue Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4RX
- Contact Caboodle Arts Company
- We can tailor any performing arts workshop or course to suit your requirements. Contact us at Caboodle Arts on 020 8659 6327 or click here.
- Brochure Request
- request caboodle arts company brochure section by section
- Pre School Performing and Creative Arts - London and the South East
- Introducing music and drama to pre school children in London and the South East
- Primary Schools Performing & Creative Arts workshops
- Performing and creative arts courses for primary schools to challenge and stretch imagination and creativity. Here is how we can enrich the National Curriculum or just offer your kids some fun.
- Secondary schools - performing and creative arts - London and the south east
- Enrich your secondary schools pupils curriculum with creative and performing arts workshops. Caboodle Arts Company offers workshops throughout London and the South East.
- Life skills workshops for NEETs (Not in Employment, Education or Training)
- Life skills workshops for NEETs (Not in Employment, Education or Training
- PPA Cover
- PPA cover in the creative and performing arts in London and the South East with Caboodle Arts Company.
- INSET Training
- Build teacher confidence through Caboodle Arts INSET Training. Workshops include art, drama, singing, dance and creative writing, designed to enrich pupil education.
- learning difficulties, disabilities, special educational needs, performing arts
- Helping the young with learning difficulties and disabilities through the performing arts
- ESOL, English as a second language and the performing arts
- ESOL: Using the performing arts to help those for whom English is a Second Language
- Anti Bullying Initiatives - London and the South East
- Address the problems of escalating school bullying. Caboodle anti bullying initiatives use the performing arts to empower children and celebrate differences
- Black History workshops for schools in London and the South East
- Explore different cultural traditions and experiences of key figures in black history within schools in London and the south east
- Diversity and Prejudice Workshops - London and the South East
- Exploring identity, difference, empathy and prejudice in our diversity and prejudice workshops for schools.
- Summer Schools
- Summer schools in London and the South East
- Healthy Living
- healthy living for primary schools in london and the south east
- Holiday Schools - Performing and Creative Arts in London and the South East
- Performing and Creative Arts Holiday schools to challenge and stretch the imaginations and creativity of pupils.
- History workshops for primary schools
- History workshops for primary schools inc. WW2, Egypt and the Tudors
- Bringing pantomime into your primary school at a fraction of the cost
- Caboodle themed parties for children in London
- Action packed themed parties for children in London
- Physical Theatre and Mask
- Physical theatre and mask for primary schools in London and the South East
- Refugee Week - London and the South East
- Help your pupils celebrate the contributions of refugees to the UK and reflect on the importance of sanctuary during Refugee Week
- Science in Primary Schools
- science in primary schools through drama in london and the south east
- Stage Combat
- Create the illusion of stage combat for stage, film or television with Caboodle Arts, London and the South East
- Story telling and creative writing in primary schools - London & the South East
- Interactive story telling and creative writing in primary schools through dramatization.
- Sustainability in Primary Schools
- Sustainability performances and workshops in primary schools in London and the south east
- Transition Workshops
- Using the performing arts to explore issues around the transition from primary to secondary school, in London and the South East.